Aller au contenu

topic e351u

Messages recommandés

Странно как то
Although this was our final week of first yr anniversary celebration posts, I am still going to send out those topic suggestions! Last week I also mentioned that I would be sending out special topic options to frequent contributors (and a gentle reminder to these of you who have never, ever logged into your Public Access accounts). It is taken me a wee bit longer than anticipated to drag all the things together but keep a watch on your Public Entry account subsequent week -- you would possibly see an exclusive invite to write on a selected theme. Final week I put up the Q&A contest put up -- whereby you can get details on tips on how to enter to turn out to be our next Q&A visitor star -- and thus far I've received a complete of zero entries or emails. Wherein Zach Hines discusses diving into the wormhole that's retro consoles, full with details on CRT resolutions, pixels and interlacing. Have you ever ever hooked a 'retro' gaming console to a extra fashionable television?

Invité
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Créer...